Couponing Forum - Coupon, Savings, and Deals Community  

Go Back   Couponing Forum - Coupon, Savings, and Deals Community > Retail Stores > Restaurant Coupons

Old 05-15-2018, 08:40 AM

Default cheap nfl jerseys outlet

Still, Dye said he wasn't optimistic three weeks ago that a deal would get done. That changed last Monday, when the Dolphins improved their offer. The contract was finalized a week later.
He added that despite the added pressure that will come with his new contract,NFL Jerseys From China, his approach and preparation won't change.
Dye believes Tannehill's worth will be considerably higher by the end of this contract.
The ink is barely dry on the deal,Cheap Jerseys, but Dye told Dolphins general manager Dennis Hickey, "We're going to be knocking on the door in three or four years" to renegotiate.
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) ? When Ryan Tannehill agreed to a four-year extension with the Miami Dolphins, the quarterback's agent told him that at some point, "you might regret this deal."
"He believes in himself," Dye said. "I do think he has the makeup and ingredients to be special. He's had special moments. We've seen it."
"I don't measure myself up against (Dan Marino), but at the same time, I'd love to have a career that stands up to his, and ultimately, I want to win championships."
Tannehill is the first quarterback from the 2012 draft class, which also included Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III and Russell Wilson, to receive an extension.
Tannehill said he understands "the ultimate factor in judging quarterbacks is winning games."
Unlike Luck, Griffin III and Wilson,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Tannehill has yet to reach the playoffs. But he said Tuesday the Dolphins "have all the pieces we need to have a special 2015."
"I didn't know if it was going to happen or not. I still had two years left on the (previous) deal. It wasn't something I was expecting," said Tannehill, whose wife, Lauren, and parents, Tim and Cheryl, also were in attendance on Tuesday. "Once they came to me and wanted to talk . was super excited to try to get something done."
It's not that Pat Dye Jr. isn't pleased with his client's six-year,Cheap World Cup Jerseys, $96 million extension, which includes $45 million guaranteed and $77.7 million of "new money." He's just convinced the Dolphins got great value with the deal that lasts through 2020.
"That's why I'm here, is to win championships," Tannehill said. "If I wasn't that, if these guys didn't believe in me, then I wouldn't be sitting in this chair.
"It's always a dream to sign a big contract,Wholesale Jerseys, but the main dream is winning a championship and holding that trophy up with your teammates,Wholesale Jerseys," said Tannehill, who was Flanked by Hickey and coach Joe Philbin on Tuesday as he talked about the deal.
"I've watched him get better every year," Philbin said. "I think that trend is going to continue."
The Dolphins QB had career-best numbers in his third NFL season last year, throwing for 4,045 yards and 27 touchdowns with a passer rating of 92.8.
Said Hickey: "We couldn't be more happy and pleased to have him as our quarterback for the present and for the long-term."
Dye said Dolphins owner Stephen Ross met with Tannehill before the NFL Combine for lunch, during which Ross told him, "You're our guy and we're going to do this deal."

Tannehill believes he's a championship-caliber quarterback.